Renting a bed and breakfast in Giens is the perfect idea for an unforgettable holiday. The Giens Peninsula is an idyllic place – boasting a beautiful tombolo, an idyllic Mediterranean landscape, splendid coves, and turquoise sea views basked in abundant sunshine.
The place leaves tourists, vacationers, sightseers and hikers from all around the world in amazement of its splendor.
A Giens guest room rental is the intelligent choice for holidaymakers. On Giens Peninsula, you will find yourself in the very heart of the region, close to the archipelago, and surrounded by the most incredible landscapes.
The Giens Peninsula is located just a few kilometers from the city of Hyères. You can easily discover this picturesque city which is steeped in 2400 years of history. You can also walk the Salt Road, which attracts many walkers from around the world. You can also discover Giens Peninsula by bike.
You can organize a cruise in the surrounding islands from the La Tour Fondue pier, which is located at the tip of Giens, but also from the regional ports which are located a few kilometers direct from the peninsula. These include the port of Porquerolles, Cros Port, Niel Port, Auguier Port, and others.
The peninsula is a Mecca for kitesurfers and windsurfers in Giens. Those that practice watersports can have peace of mind when staying in a Giens bed and breakfast, knowing your equipment is securely stored while you enjoy a wonderful holiday.
From the four rental apartments we offer, our Mahinui guest room has all major amenities for an unforgettable stay in Giens.
- A single secluded ground floor guest room
- Double bed, flat screen TV, storage areas, snack bar
- Large shower, sink, toilet, towel dryer, hairdryer, towels
- Private adjoining garden with a shaded area, table, chairs, electric grill, outdoor lighting
- Fenced property with remote control entry, an outdoor carpark protected by video surveillance, smoke detector, and first aid kit
- Wake-up call service, catering service, laundry, airport transfers, option for late check-in